Effective Date: 28-July-2021
Welcome to Grocery King, a service offered by Pocket Labs LLC. ("Pocket Labs").
You can also reach us via postal mail at the following address:Pocket Labs LLC,
Attention: Legal Department5 Santora Dr, Raritan, NJ 08869
1. Information we receive
2. How we collects Information
3. How we use collected Information
4. Cookies, Ids and other system technologies
5. Your Choices, Settings and Preferences
6. Modifying Personal Information
7. Security of Personal Information
8. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
12. Children's Privacy
13. If You Are a Resident of California
1. Types of Personal Information We CollectWhen you register with us to use the Services, you provide us with information about yourself (your "Personal Information"). You may also provide us with information when you interact with our Services. We provide more details on the information we collect below. The Personal Information we collect fall in the general categories: • Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email addresses, social media user account names, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Pocket Labs.• Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of stores you shop at and the products that interest you; and demographic information (e.g., age, gender).• Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as what stores you shop at, what products you like, what recipes you view and clip, how you use your meal plans and more; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Grocery King's merchants, business partners, and service providers.• Location Information to help us offer you coupons and retailer deals for merchants nearby, if you have activated our Services on a mobile device and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data. Please see the 'Your Choices' section for more information on the types of Personal Information that Grocery King may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device. We may also collect certain technical information automatically that does not identify you directly, including: your browser type and operating system; your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area; sites you visited before and after using the Services; web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within the Services.
5.Creating an account/OptionsCreating an account with Grocery King is at your option. You may continue to use several features of Grocery King as an anonymous users. However, to use certain features and services like backing up to our cloud database, syncing with other users, redeeming coupons/rewards and to recognize you across multiple devices, you'll be asked to create an account with Grocery King or connect via social media such as facebook connect.
7. Modifying Your Personal InformationKeeping your Personal Information updated helps ensure that we offer you the best support services that includes product updates, server status, any special deals and coupons available through our merchants and business partners and more. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your account settings profile in the app.If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, or if you would like to access or request a correction to any other personal information we hold regarding you, please Contact Us.We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, Contact Us. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Security of Personal InformationGrocery King follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. For example, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, Contact Us.
12. Children's PrivacyGrocery King is intended for general audiences. Grocery King does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services are designed and intended for teens and adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least thirteen years old and understand that you must be at least thirteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least thirteen years old.13. If You Are a Resident of CaliforniaIf you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:• The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year• The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, and• If the nature of a third party's business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party's name, examples of the products or services marketed. You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually.
Our designated email address for such requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 28 July 2021